Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As the Executive Assistant to the Head of Product, you’ll partner with the leadership team to drive effective operations and strong connections across execs and with the 25 people in Product, Product Ops, and Product Analytics to shape Blend’s business and direction. You will anticipate and address important needs, align time to prioritizes, and realize opportunities for leadership and the team to execute better. You also have the opportunity to take on Chief of Staff type projects, such as driving quarterly planning and OKR processes and creating agendas and curating materials for meetings. This is a dynamic, creative environment with a team that is passionate about quality, helping others, and having massive impact.
- Proactive, comprehensive administrative support for scheduling, travel, and team events
- Develop an understanding of the business and relationships to effectively prioritize activities and calendar
- Work closely across departments and with candidates and customers to understand and meet their needs while building long-term positive relationships
- Manage our processes for regular updates in the team and on OKRs and the roadmap
- Plan agendas, take notes, and ensure completion of action items from Staff meetings
- Maintain a critical eye to where time is going, and realize opportunities for efficiency and to better align schedules to priorities
- Take on special projects and recurring responsibilities, which might include drafting communications and content, doing research, representing Product in meetings, etc.
- At least 2 year in an EA role, preferably in a technical/startup environment where the role went beyond calendaring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and driven
- Critical thinking about what’s really needed, not just what’s asked, and a knack for finding creative solutions
- Demonstrated high EQ and a record of exercising discretion and good judgement
- U.S. work authorization