Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of sales, marketing, and operations within our organization. We’re looking for someone who can help arm our team with data to make smart decisions. This position will work closely with the appropriate business partners and company leaders to provide operational support, aid in sales & marketing optimization, and deliver market analysis which will help define and adapt our growth and customer success strategies. Projects may range from integrating data across the organization, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, business planning, forecasting and review of key performance metrics.
The successful Sales Ops Analyst will possess a relentless curiosity and a passion for creating innovative analysis to identify opportunities. Moreover, this person will excel at extracting actionable insights from data, packaging findings into presentation-ready content, and converting ideas to action.
- Lead analysis of business performance to support daily operations
- Provide analytic support leveraging tools such as SQL, Salesforce, Python, Hubspot, and Tableau
- Empower the organization to use data to drive insights and strategy
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to design and implement internal data strategy for tracking all aspects of the business
- Support in strategic initiatives including business forecasting, defining sales playbook, and designing marketing strategy
- Communicate complicated data findings in a clear and concise manner to multi-functional teamsAssist in developing and delivering presentations for executives
- Design workflow and processes for collecting data as well as ensuring data integrity and quality
- B.S. or M.S. in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, or similar discipline)
- 3+ years of experience in business strategy, finance, analytics, or operations
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, derive insights from data, and communicate with diverse teams
- Experience working in SQL including joins, windowing functions and time series processing
- Outstanding presentation, organizational, and time management skillsSelf-starter; comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty