Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a QA Analyst, you will work with Engineering, Product, and Compliance to identify, track, and resolve errors within document generation across Blend’s products. The integrity of Blend’s automatically generated loan documents is crucial to ensuring an improved experience for Blend’s users. You will also regression test release candidates and ensure the general health of Blend’s software systems.
How you’ll contribute:
- Identify project risks and recommend actions to minimize risk
- Organize work efficiently across multiple projects and responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality while analyzing sensitive information
- Regression test Blend’s core products
- Assist in feature testing
- Work under pressure to meet due dates
Who you are:
- 1+ years testing experience in a dynamic Agile based testing environment
- Able to work independently and take initiative to tackle problems and QA challenges
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner, attentive to details, and capable of multitasking
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave