Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and results-driven field marketer to lead planning and execution for a variety of key events including large industry conferences, high-touch activations for top accounts, webinars, and customer roundtables.
You will work closely with internal teams and external vendors to build a premium brand experience at our events, helping us inspire our customers, educate our prospects, and expand our reach into new markets.
If you are someone that obsesses over attendee experience, loves to build detailed plans, and enjoys collaborating with a diverse team of marketers and field personnel, we want to hear from you.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Lead planning and execution for major industry conferences including negotiating sponsorships, managing our booth presence, organizing executive meeting spaces, and hosting mixers
- Drive strategy and execution for smaller regional events including premium experiences for top accounts
- Manage digital events including webinars and online customer roundtables
- Own the relationships with industry event vendors, industry trade associations, and partner event teams
- Actively engage sales to drive pipeline at events and identify areas for future engagements
- Work closely with demand gen and marketing ops to evaluate sponsorship opportunities, execute communications plans, and track performance across events
Who You Are:
- A strong leader of large B2B events with executive audiences
- Experienced at managing events from proposal through to execution and post-event follow up
- Phenomenal attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple parallel delivery schedules
- Excellent communication skills, especially with executives and teammates
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and branded experiences
- Strong ability to problem solve in the moment and bring a steady, calm hand to time sensitive projects
- Able to work independently and across multi-disciplined teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced, regularly evolving startup environment
- Experienced at working with Salesforce and Marketo (or other marketing automation platform)
- 5+ years of experience in Event Marketing
- Willingness to travel up to 40% (when in-person events are the norm again)
- The financial services industry or other highly regulated industries
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- A well-rounded Wellness Program that covers a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massage
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options