Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Partnerships are critical to Blend’s success. As a member of the Business Development team, you will establish partnerships with third-party financial services technology vendors. You will work closely with cross-functional teams at Blend to build and strengthen partner relationships.
How you’ll contribute:
- Build and deliver partnerships enabling customer success through robust, scalable integrations with financial technology vendors’ solutions.
- Manage partnerships throughout the lifecycle: from inception to fully-scaled programs advancing major company goals and objectives.
- Scale partnerships over time, track partnership health.
- Monitor industry trends for opportunities to optimize and evolve partnership models as needed.
Who you are:
- Crisp written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable record of establishing, growing, and devolving partnerships
- Demonstrable ability to achieve agreement and commitment with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable business acumen, creativity, and thoughtfulness
- Demonstrable experience structuring, negotiating deals and creating partnership frameworks
- Proven project/program management skills - ability to execute, drive and deliver
- Proficiency in systems and business architecture
- A systems thinker with a growth mindset
- Able to influence without authority
- Independent and able to thrive in an unstructured environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Business Development - Core Banking Partnerships
- Business Development - Growth Initiatives (open to Remote)