Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Strategic Project Manager at Blend you will focus on driving strategic initiatives to some of the top lenders in the country to realize the value of Blend. You’ll be focused on managing critical and complex work-streams for implementation new technologies. You will interface directly with the nation’s largest lenders coordinating project tasks, deliverables and reporting to ensure success. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend and its customers can improve processes to maximize efficiency and impact.
How you'll contribute:
- Implement and drive effective project management routines for multiple complex work streams at one of our largest accounts
- Create and distribute project plans and status reports for internal and external consumption
- Work closely with strategic account teams to document and organize critical risks, decisions and implementation details
- Enhance and build out repeatable project management routines for our fast-paced, agile delivery model
- Closely partner with customers regarding product updates, new features and releases
Who you are:
- 4-5+ years of relevant experience as a project manager on large, complex software projects
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills with strong attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of project management best practices, specifically agile software development best practices
- Experience interfacing with multiple work streams and various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Preferred experience in and knowledge of SaaS software delivery
- Ability and flexibility to travel around 20%
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) planComprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza FridaysOn-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options