Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Manager, Enterprise Customer Success Management in the IMB (Independent Mortgage Banks) segment at Blend you will focus on providing strategic direction to some of the top lenders in the country to realize the value of Blend. Through your customer interactions, you will be working on deals that will impact the future of lending at the largest financial institutions in the US. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As a leader of the Customer Success team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales growth, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the culture.
How You'll Contribute:
- Manage a team of Enterprise IMB Customer Success Managers to drive Blend adoption and revenue growth.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to Customer Success Managers to deliver the highest level of service to Blend customers.
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” and gather product feedback, conveying this to Product, Services and Engineering teams
- Work closely with all levels of client organizations to uncover opportunities for growth within their business
- Closely communicating with customers regarding product updates, new features and release
Who You Are:
- 3+ years' prior management of relevant enterprise level customer success or sales experience at SaaS software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers' needs
- Experience in supporting and managing complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Demonstrated listening and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner,snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19