Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
As a member of the Brand design team you’ll collaborate to create inspiring solutions that tell Blend’s story and educate our customers on Blend’s products and services. You will be a champion of the Blend Brand, and collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team of visual designers, illustrators, web designers, developers, marketing teams, product, and employee experiences. Our deliverables extend from national campaigns across multiple channels, product storytelling for customer pitches, to developing the identity for our in-house conference.
You are a designer at heart, creative, strategic, kind, and can share and sell your ideas, and encourage others to share theirs. You sweat the smallest details, bias towards action, and understand what it takes to develop great creative work.
How you’ll contribute:
- Create thoughtful, strategic and inspiring design across varying mediums for a wide range of projects, including product marketing, content marketing, integrated campaigns, brand campaigns, digital, branded merchandise, and more
- Communicate and influence design decisions while welcoming cross-functional collaboration
- Critique and support fellow designers so they can do their best work
- Help champion and amplify the value of design throughout the organization and beyond
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years experience as an designer with a portfolio that shows your impact, creativity, and process
- You have a portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in visual, narrative-driven design
- You have excellent communication skills and aptitude to explain design decisions
- You have curiosity to learn more about the domain
- You may be an expert in illustration or motion, not required, but a definite plus