Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend’s Mortgage Group is responsible for powering the core functionality of Blend’s lending platform that enables mortgage lenders to deliver a more frictionless, compliant, and accessible ecosystem to their customers. This role will be responsible for leading the end to end Borrower Experience and Lender Workspace.The Borrower Experience team is responsible for helping our customers deliver a seamless end-to-end Consumer Mortgage experience from starting a Mortgage to closing their loan. We want to take our industry leading experience to the next level, with more automation, personalization, and across all channels. The Lender Workspace team is responsible for building the best in class collaboration & productivity suite for Loan Officers, Underwriters, Processors & Executives. As the Product Manager, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and outcomes for the product. You will work closely with peers in mortgage teams and cross-functionally with business partners and customers to drive a unified experience and platform.
How you'll contribute:
- Deeply understand the mortgage journey and the pain points they face to inform our strategy across multiple personas
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to build solutions that simplify the complex, confusing, and opaque steps into a delightful consumer experience
- Drive execution of the your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features and build operational capability with high quality and in a timely manner
- Partner with other mortgage teams to build a cohesive experience
- Define expectations for engineering teams and hold everyone accountable to success and failures
- Work with Product Marketing to develop the assets to support GTM strategy
Who you are:
- 6+ years of product management. Ability to identify, prioritize, and deliver value for the end-customer, the borrower. Ability to triangulate between the borrowers needs and the customers needs
- Built, managed, and maintained products in B2B/SaaS application stack
- Metrics driven Product Management. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather both qualitative and quantitative data, emerge with insights and decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives
- Strong business acumen. The ability to identify the where value is being extracted in the value chain and figure out how to extract it for consumers and our customers
- You have built successful businesses or products from ground level
- Experience with pulling data from various sources
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Bi-Weekly remote all hands