Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. Through our software, we enable our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, helping consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for a highly experienced Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for coordinating a cross-functional go-to-market strategy for Blend Verification, which includes solutions for income, identity, asset verification. At Blend, Product Marketing responsibilities include both outbound positioning, messaging, pricing/packaging, launch management, and sales enablement, as well as inbound assessment of customer, market, and competitive dynamics to support product teams in defining product strategy.
At Blend, our goal is making the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer for consumers. Today, we partner with financial institutions of all sizes to enable the processing of more than $4B in mortgages, home equity, and consumer loans per day. If you are someone who “geeks out” on the research and data analysis required to build competitive, customer, and market intelligence and gets passionate about incorporating qualitative feedback and quantitative data to win new business and drive utilization, we’d love for you to consider Blend as the next place you will make a difference.
You will be joining a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving. Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required. Experience in financial services or verification technologies is a plus.
How You'll Contribute:
- Coordinate cross-functional, go-to-market initiatives with representatives from product, marketing, sales, business development, and customer success
- Effectively serve as the individual who is directly responsible for assessing and reporting on the health of this go-to-market strategy and mare recommendations for course corrections
- Partner with product management to develop product positioning and messaging, value propositions, points of differentiation, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points
- Partner with brand, field, and account-based marketing teams to design campaigns and assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products
- Develop content to drive successful product launches and feature adoption activities, including thought leadership, roadmap presentations, marketing collateral, and internal enablement
- Develop and continuously iterate on the body of knowledge around buyer personas: who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria. Apply this knowledge to provide direct support for sales on high-value opportunities
- Develop and continuously iterate on compelling competitive messaging
- Collaborate with Finance to develop and iterate on a pricing/packaging strategy to drive business objectives (from maximizing revenue to capturing market share)
Who You Are:
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Strong preference for a background in fintech or financial services
- Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build for scale and self-serve, driving and enabling others at Blend to leverage product marketing services and knowledge
- Build cross-functional relationships and handle complex projects across internal and external teams, including strong partnerships with customers
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19