Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
This role on the Product Finance & Strategy team will be an integral part of the Blend Finance & Strategy Org. You will own the preparation of budgets, forecasts, monthly financial analysis, reporting, and ad hoc analysis for an entire product. We are looking for someone who makes confident, fact-based decisions and approaches problems from different perspectives in order to suggest and implement solutions.
How you'll contribute:
- Develop complex financial models to forecast revenue and expenses, evaluate new product-lines, and outline business initiatives
- Own the financial model and develop a strong understanding of key financial levers for your product
- Manage and advise on special projects such as new product or pricing launches, corporate and business development projects, and capital market initiatives
- Create ad-hoc business performance reports, data analysis, and complex financial models to help key stakeholders make strategic decisions
- Conduct variance analysis, identify key drivers, and make recommendations for change
- Partner with marketing and other department leaders to develop ROI analysis for various products and business initiatives
- Assist with developing finance and business presentations and related supporting materials for investors, board members, and senior leadership
- Act as the gatekeeper for financial data and manage wider distribution of financial materials for various purposes
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking and/or operating experience at a fast-paced tech company
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven success partnering and collaborating across multiple functions
- Proven ability to understand how financial decisions impact business performance and strategy
- Strong Excel modeling and superior analytical skills
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Organized, flexible, and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Experience with Adaptive, NetSuite, and Salesforce
- SQL, Python, or other data languages
- Strategic Finance or FP&A experience at leading FinTech
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or email@example.com.