Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer to help grow Blend's world-class Engineering organizations. You’ll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent to improve both hiring speed and quality. In this way, you'll become an integral part of a world-class recruiting organization where you'll be able to have a massive impact on our overall growth.
How you'll contribute:
- Develop an understanding of Blend’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Source using wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, Entelo, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, associations + groups, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal partners
- Create and share sourcing methodologies with the team
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
Who you are:
- 1+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience, preferably for a SaaS tech startup
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Lever(Preferred) BA/BS degree
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or email@example.com.