Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
How you'll contribute:
- Design the future of how we build all digital product experiences at Blend. You will enable customers to extend and build experiences as configurable workflows in a low-code to no-code multi-user, collaborative builder.
- Participate and lead customer feedback loops to evolve our MVP to a robust and scalable offering.
- Think holistically about the user journey and partner with product and engineering on ideation and design from concept to delivery.
- Unify our design team across business lines to identify patterns and create a culture of modular design delivery.
- Be a mentor and make your team stronger. Help your teammates up-level their design craft, context, strong decision-making skills, and empathy for our customers.
- Distill complex requirements into simple, and intuitive designs.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in product design
- You portfolio demonstrates your ability to solve complex problems with a systems mindset.
- You have used design thinking to inform broader information architecture decisions as well as detailed interaction design paradigms.
- You have created and maintained cross-functional and design team alignment in a fast-moving organization, identifying clear priorities and deliverables. .
- You are comfortable working very closely with engineering to abstract designs into frameworks and patterns.
- You bring clarity to the vision and simultaneously care deeply about the detail.
- You thrive in solving ambiguous problems, are self-driven, and have an eagerness to continuously learn.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Product Designer (Senior) - Consumer, Consumer Banking
- Product Designer (Senior) - Enterprise, Close
- Product Designer (Senior) - Enterprise, Consumer Banking