At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Generally, what would you do as a Closing Manager?
- Manage a team of closers to ensure that daily tasks are being completed within company production and quality standards. The primary focus is CEMA orders.
- Assist closers with any escalated issues.
- Be able to produce results relative to closing tasks inclusive of fee collaboration, pre-closing document audits and post-closing reviews.
- Must be able to engage with Clients and Leadership on a daily basis.
- Ensure that Service Level Standards are being met by the Closing Team as governed by client specific SOW’s.
- The Closing Manager role will ensure adherence to government regulations and follow all underwriting standards
- Ensure files are being transferred to funding by the Closing Team ready for disbursement.
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of Supervisory/Management experience required
- Software applications used: SoftPro (Title Software, MS Office) and At-Close.
- Use of one of these tools is a big plus. Willingness to learn new skills is what we are looking for.
- High level of ethical standards, communication and service required!
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Needs experience with CEMA.
- National experience would be a plus.
- Ability to work, learn and integrate in both individual and team oriented work environment
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solver
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses