Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
What would you do as a Title Operations Manager?
- The Title Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day operations, execution of operational processes and procedures and provides leadership and coaching.
- Review Daily Work in Progress and Clear to Close reports to identify transactions that are outside of the SLA and address appropriately to resolve.
- Manage daily production output of team members and coach or counsel team members that may be falling short of expectations.
- Instill quality auditing within the team to ensure that transactions are being "cleared to close" within the standards and requirements of Title365.
- Ensure that training documentation is regularly updated based on any recent statutory, regulatory or Underwriter changes. Hold training courses as needed with the team based on any changes.
- Ensure all departmental processes and procedures are documented and adhered to by team members.
- Be proactive in addressing potential client escalations and respond to any client inquiries timely and professionally.
- Be responsible in handling non-public information (NPI) about borrowers, and protect the confidentiality of borrower information.
- Respond to questions from team members and team leaders in regards to title matters.
- Escalate appropriate risk related items to senior leadership
- Work with the other departments to resolve issues.
- Review and approve time cards.
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+years of Management Experience in Title/Closing space
- Experience with managing up to 10 team members
- Title/Closing experience required
- Live in Coraopolis, PA area (temporarily remote, but will be an in office position)
- Must be able to pass a credit check
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses