Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We're looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to help empower and support our growing sales force. This includes building and executing on-boarding, training, and development strategies for the Sales, Services, and Account Management organizations. This is a mid-senior leadership role.
Ideally, you are highly driven, organized, analytical, and collaborative with domain expertise across all segments and roles of the business. We're looking for someone passionate about FinTech and creative in their approach to revenue/sales strategy. In this role, you will provide strategic direction and design of enablement programs and tools. This includes partnering with leadership on Sales, Services, and Account Management to analyze and assess gaps in performance, prioritize solutions and ensure solutions are robust, scalable and effective at driving the success of our customer-facing teams.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of 2-3 individual contributors who support Sales, Services, and Account Management enablement
- Develop, manage, and lead onboarding and ongoing career development training for all of Sales, Services, and Account Management teams
- Design and deliver the Blend Sales, Services, and Account Management curriculum and certification program with a constant focus on evolving the process
- Define best practices and core key performance indicators (KPI's) to measure Sales, Services, and Account Management proficiency
- Based on an evolved sales and services approach, coordinate with sales, services, AM, product marketing, and marketing leadership to evaluate and improve current sales support initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Marketing to develop product training with a focus on why the features and functions are important for our customers
- Manage the enablement content repository on the most effective platforms and ensure that all information is current, relevant and accessible
- Own Go To Market kickoff, mid-year review, and quarterly All Hands including agendas, content, logistics, and speakers from all relevant departments
- Ability to travel up to 25% of your time as need
- 5+ years experience in a Sales + Services enablement, Product Marketing, or Sales Support Role in a B2B SaaS environment with average deal sizes in the six figures
- 3+ years of building and executing sales on-boarding and development strategies for the revenue organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as a presenter; you need to be compelling, engaging and captivating
- Demonstrated skills in adapting content to different audiences
- Highly analytical approach to show the return on investment of enablement and help managers with performance management
- Effective project management skills that include working cross-functionally
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop content around product training materials and collateral
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Creative and strategic thinker