Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Product Designers focus on delivering best-in-class experiences by translating user insights and product strategy into products that transform the way work gets done. From reimagining workflows, developing concepts, and crafting new interactions and components, you will be bringing simplicity, transparency, and delight to the complex, confusing industry of consumer finance.
The Enterprise Product Design team is responsible for defining experiences that enable our customers — both lending institutions and stakeholders in the homebuying process — to deliver the best experience for their consumers. As an Enterprise product designer, you’ll be working closely with our customers in the banking and homebuying space to understand, improve upon, and transform existing processes. You are deeply curious about understanding business processes and build alignment internally and with our customers to deliver a better user experience.
How you’ll contribute:
- Craft user experiences that transform how lending institutions process loan applications
- Lead projects & initiatives — helping define strategy, user experience vision through cross-functional collaboration and alignment
- Define design foundations that scale across Blend’s customer base and between our different loan application offerings
- Uplevel our design team’s craft through inspiring our team to build towards an impactful vision.
- Understand to reenvision internal processes needed to originate a loan and transact a home purchase
Who you are:
- A designer with excellent visual skills and craft who obsesses over interaction details
- A systems-thinker eager to transform manual processes through defining where and how user experiences should materialize
- A strong communicator and cross-functional collaborator that can balance engineering, customer, and product tradeoffs with user needs
- A proactive and resourceful self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and can make decisions with imperfect data
- 5+ years experience doing design full-time / a portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in product design
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
- Product Designer — Design Systems (Senior/Lead)
- Product Designer (Senior) — Platform
- Product Designer, Enterprise: Blend Close (Senior)