Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Product Designers focus on delivering best-in-class experiences by translating user insights and product strategy into products that transform the way work gets done. From reimagining workflows, developing concepts, and crafting new interactions and components, you will be bringing simplicity, transparency, and delight to the complex, confusing industry of consumer finance.
The Enterprise Product Design team is responsible for defining experiences that enable our customers — both lending institutions and stakeholders in the homebuying process — to deliver the best experience for their consumers. As an Enterprise product designer, you’ll be working closely with our customers in the banking and homebuying space to understand, improve upon, and transform existing processes. You are deeply curious about understanding business processes and build alignment internally and with our customers to deliver a better user experience.
How you’ll contribute:
- Craft user experiences that enable lending institutions to better process mortgage and consumer banking applications
- Understand and improve upon internal processes needed to originate a loan and transact a home purchase
- Define experiences that scale across Blend’s customer base and between our different loan application offerings
Who you are:
- A systems-thinker who thrives in designing solutions for complex processes
- An excellent communicator adept at interfacing with both business and end-user stakeholders
- A strong cross-functional collaborator that can balance engineering, customer, and product tradeoffs with user needs
- A proactive and resourceful self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and can make decisions with imperfect data
- 4+ years experience doing design full-time / a portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in product design
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options