Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Sales Operations is a key role in delivering the disciplines and information required to drive sales performance, predictability, and efficiency. The role will be instrumental in helping to build and design sales programs to ensure that the sales force is driving aggressive revenue goals and pushing Blend toward the future.
The Sales Operations hire will be part of a team responsible for the consistent execution of sales methodology, processes, tools and procedures coupled with continuous improvement in reporting, analytics, forecasting and productivity. In addition, the role will deliver on territory/quota planning and tracking, lead routing, sales tools, and tech stack evaluation and management. They will also work on complex data analysis and reporting, with an ability to translate the data into actionable deliverables and results. This role will work closely with the finance and marketing teams, and be a thought partner on all things related to sales strategy and operations.
- Lead cross-functional projects from ideation to execution that directly impact new business, customer success, and retention
- Work with our GTM teams to understand sales motions and how we can optimize Sales tools to make the teams more successful
- Design processes to improve hygiene and report on the data necessary to make strategic growth decisions
- Develop models to help analyze the health of the business including sales forecasting, pipeline generation, coverage, customer utilization, etc.
- Provide support with territory alignment, account segmentation, & quota allocation
- Focus on helping the revenue teams use Salesforce (SFDC) to understand post sale activities and measure success and key performance metrics
- Be hands-on with administrative functions including user account maintenance, creating custom objects, custom fields, formula fields, validation rules, custom list views and other content of intermediate complexity
- Leverage external Salesforce consulting resources where necessary
- Triage user-reported issues, ensuring our Sales systems are well supported
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to ensure sales reps have the tool training knowledge they need to succeed
- Support admin functions for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ, Mavenlink, Outreach, and all other tools that touch SFDC.
- Experience building out Sales processes that maximize usability of the Sales tools to ensure data integrity
- Proven track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Salesforce and third party applications
- 3-5 years experience as an admin or developer on SFDC platform
- Thorough understanding of custom objects, fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows, and visual workflow--and knowledge of which situations are appropriate for each
- Exposure to Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and/or the Salesforce.com API, and an interest in developing these skills
- Strong understanding of the Lightning platform, preferably with experience managing classic to lightning transition.
Nice to Haves:
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS company supporting Sales Leadership
- Experience implementing CPQ, Subscription Management, or Contract Management systems