Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Manager, Enterprise Account Management at Blend you will focus on providing strategic direction to some of the top lenders in the country to realize the value of Blend! Through your customer interactions, you will be working on deals that will impact the future of lending at the largest financial institutions in the US. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As an early leader of the Account Management team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales growth, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the culture.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead a team of Enterprise (Named) and Commercial (Team) to drive Blend adoption and revenue growth.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to Account Managers to deliver the highest level of service to Blend customers.
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” and gather product feedback, conveying this to Product, Services and Engineering teams
- Work closely with all levels of client organizations to uncover opportunities for growth within their business
- Closely communicating with customers regarding product updates, new features and release
Who you are:
- 3+ years' prior management of meaningful enterprise level account management or sales experience at SaaS software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers' needs
- Experience in supporting and handling complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Demonstrated listening and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leadersAbility to travel up to 50%