Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
It’s a bit cliché, but the Consumer Banking team is like a startup within a startup; one that has achieved product-market fit and is entering the hypergrowth phase. This team is responsible for delivering instantaneous, personalized, and proactive financing experiences across a financial institution’s entire portfolio of consumer banking products.
Every banking product goes through an application and underwriting process - intaking a consumer’s information, guiding them through product selection, and verifying their identity, income, employment, collateral, and much more. These processes are the backbone of every institution’s banking operation, and yet the technology in this space is antiquated. Blend’s Banker Workspace - the collaboration and productivity suite for bankers, processors, and underwriters - aims to transform these processes and chart a new future of banking operations.
This role is responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of the Banker Workspace product. This includes re-imagining the future of banking operations, working closely with customers and internal teams to prioritize the areas of greatest value creation, and pushing Blend into a new market focused on operational transformation.
This is a unique opportunity to build a product that will touch hundreds of thousands of bankers, processors, and underwriters, and will transform the market for this type of technology.
How you’ll contribute:
- Build a transformational product that adds value for our lender customers and their customers (consumers).
- Deeply understand the needs of bankers, processors, and underwriters, in addition to evolving consumer expectations and the competitive landscape
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to distill complex challenges into simple and scalable solutions.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Deployments, Operations, and Success to scale adoption of the product and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Drive execution of your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features with high quality in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of B2B product management (more experience is great, but we care about ability and potential at least as much as experience).
- Proven history of successfully managing and delivering large, cross-functional projects on time and with high quality.
- Proven history of working with customers and partners, from executives to technical project teams.
- Strong communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave