Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Sales Operations is a key role in delivering the disciplines and information required to drive sales performance, predictability, and efficiency. The role will be instrumental in helping to build and design sales programs to ensure that the Blend sales organization is supported while driving aggressive revenue goals.
The Sales Operations hire will be responsible for the consistent execution of sales methodology, processes, tools and procedures coupled with continuous improvement in reporting, and productivity. In addition, the role will deliver on implementing and managing sales tools, and tech stack evaluation and management. This role will work closely with the Customer Success, Sales, Finance and Marketing teams, and be a thought partner on all things related to sales strategy and operations.
How You'll Contribute:
- Define a healthy SFDC instance and build out strategy and controls to ensure we meet this objective
- Strategize and lead cross-functional projects from ideation to execution that directly impact new business, customer growth, and retention
- Develop models to help analyze the health of the business including sales forecasting, pipeline generation, coverage, and customer utilization
- Design processes to improve hygiene and report on the data necessary to make strategic growth decisions
- Provide support with territory alignment, account segmentation and account data integrity
- Be hands-on with administrative functions including user account maintenance, creating custom objects, custom fields, layouts, formula fields, validation rules, custom list views and other content
- Regularly auditing data to uncover integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Define and enforce our change management policies in collaboration with ops (Sales, CS, Marketing and BizOps) and enablement teams.
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to ensure sales reps have the tool training knowledge they need to succeed
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, application configuration, data dictionaries, and help-related materials for users as applications are developed
- Leverage external Salesforce consulting resources where necessary
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201) or equivalent experience
- You should have a strong view on which tool (workflow rules, process builders, flows, apex) is best for any given job and why
- Proven track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Salesforce and third party applications
- Outstanding communication, team work, and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks.
- Experience with Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave