Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop and 2) purchase homeowners insurance. Our Agency team is all about helping people - you can apply your passion by assisting our customers with their insurance needs and our team members by helping them deliver an outstanding customer experience.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
How you'll contribute:
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and compliance
- Assists with interview, hiring processes and new team member training
- Develop and implement strategies to promote team member adherence to company guidelines and performance goals
- Develop training materials for new team member training and continuous training of current team members
- Receive & place phone calls with customers and carriers
- Process customer and carrier requests and application requests from the web or call center in a timely & professional manner
- Follow up on applications and/or additional paperwork with customers & carriers to ensure policies are issued on time and remain in forceEnsure that carrier & agency underwriting guidelines are met
Who you are:
- Must exercise good judgment and be able to work both independently or in a team setting as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsOrganized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of G Suite tools or (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Current Property and Casualty LicenseKnowledge of Personal Lines and Homeowners Insurance
Benefits and Perks
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options