Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
At Blend, diversity, inclusion, and belonging are not nebulous concepts. We want to create a place where people are not made to feel like they must conceal the most important parts of themselves in order to be accepted or valued in the workplace. We want to create an environment where we are able to engage in the uncomfortable and to learn to see the world through the lens of someone else. Most importantly, we want to cultivate a culture that leverages difference to create an even better product and even brighter futures.
As a member of our Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging team, you will drive our internal programming to enhance the interpersonal skills of Blendkind, and manage our employee resource groups (ERGs).
How You'll Contribute:
- Create globally-minded programs and tools for a spectrum of learners at all levels of the organization.
- Facilitate workshops and informal learning opportunities in support of Blend’s DIB strategy.
- Take the lead on heritage months and celebrations, working closely with the events team.
- Manage and grow the employee resource group program, ensuring alignment with Blend’s DIB strategy.
- Serve as a trusted resource and partner to ERGs, executive sponsors, and other key stakeholders.
- Assist with special projects tailored to your career growth path
- As needed, represent Blend at internal, industry, and recruiting events
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated efficacy developing, managing, and assessing organization-wide programs, with a specific focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Ability to design research-driven, data-informed learning programs with strong facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a deep understanding of multiple facets of social identity
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain composure while tackling problems and last-minute changes
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19