Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop and 2) purchase homeowners insurance. Our Agency team is all about helping people - you can apply your passion by assisting our customers with their insurance needs and our team members by helping them deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Blend Insurance is growing our Insurance Sales Advisor team and we’re looking for an exceptional leader to help build out teams, act as a player coach, and be committed to developing our employees and growing our relationships with customers. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
As the Insurance Advisor Development Lead, you will play a key role in the success of the Insurance Client Advisor team at Blend Insurance. This team of professionals works closely with the borrowers and mortgage company partners who use the Blend platform. You will provide the training and support to our Client Insurance Advisors as they begin and continue their work at Blend Insurance.
This is a new position at Blend and it offers the opportunity to be in a leadership role which mentors our Client Insurance Advisors. You will have the chance to be creative, to learn new systems, and to work closely with other organizations across Blent to improve our training program.
How you’ll contribute:
- Train, develop and mentor the existing Insurance Client Advisor team. Train, develop, and mentor new team members and coordinate a training program for new hires.
- Increase the confidence of the Client Insurance Advisors. Identify room for improvement and train on the deficient areas. This can be done individually or as a group.
- Responsible for execution(including logistics) and training of company sponsored training initiatives such as new product roll-outs.
- Coordinate, update, and schedule training plans for new sales hires; provide resource and assistance to new hires as they acclimate to Blend.
- Develop the Onboarding Sales Training Curriculum for new, onboarding Client Insurance Advisor hires, along with continual initial training.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager.
Who you are:
- You demonstrate patience, understanding, and you are approachable to others. You're also willing to learn and grow as a leader.
- You're an intuitive learner, teacher, and coach with positive energy, setting a good example to others. You are also reliable, knowledgeable, and you have experience in the insurance industry.
- You're comfortable speaking to groups of people and to individuals.
- You have good written & verbal communication skills and you are highly organized.
- You’re familiar with SalesForce, Zoom, Google Slides and Google Calendar Management. Comfortable with Public Speaking.
- Ability to work in synergy with other leaders to broaden intra-department awareness
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home office set up, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Up to 15 days accrued vacation per year
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Insurance Client Advisor (Westlake Village, CA)
- Quality Control / Customer Care (Westlake Village, CA)
- Sales Support Associate (Westlake Village, CA)