Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As an Enterprise Account Manager at Blend you will focus on providing strategic direction to some of the top lenders in the country to realize the value of Blend. Through your customer interactions, you will be working on initiatives that will impact the future of lending at the largest financial institutions in the US. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As an early member of the Account Management team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales growth, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the culture!
How you'll contribute:
- Management and ownership of enterprise client accounts, ensuring 100% customer adoption and success
- Proactively gather product feedback and share this with Product, Services and Engineering teams
- Work closely with all levels of client organizations to uncover opportunities for growth within their business
- Closely partner with customers regarding product updates, new features and releases
Who you are:
- 3+ years enterprise level account management or sales experience at SaaS software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience sharing findings with senior management and C-level executives
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers' needs
- Experience in supporting and handling complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Shown listening and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Ability to travel up to 50%