Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is growing our Customer Support team in Chicago! We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering high quality technical support to our customer base. As a Support team member, you'll be the voice of the company, creating a top-notch experience to ensure our customer are utilizing our product effectively.
As part of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas and make a huge impact on the success of our product and company.
Blend views the support team as a significant investment and to make you are set-up for success, Blend will host you at our HQ in San Francisco for the first 2-3 weeks for on-boarding and training with the team.
- Your daily tasks may include:
- Resolving Tier 1 and 2 incoming issues via email, chat and outgoing phone
- Translating technical speak and troubleshooting steps in a way that anyone could understand. You may be helping customers with anything from password resets to troubleshooting and replicating product issues reported by customers
- Gather feedback and advocate internally for product improvements to better serve our customers
- Once you're a Blend product expert, you will have the opportunity to assist with:
- Authoring knowledge base articles for internal and external use
- Working on various cross-departmental projects
- Light quality assurance of our product
- Excellent troubleshooting, documentation and communication skills – both oral and written
- Experience with a support ticket system – Zendesk or Salesforce is preferred
- A detailed, organized and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
- Superb phone, chat and email etiquette
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve problems
- A work style that’s self-directed; you can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexibility – you can work weekends and holidays as needed based on business demands
- Able to travel to Blend HQ once a quarter for team building events and training
Nice to Haves
- 1+ years’ experience supporting an enterprise SaaS solution
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in a remote role