Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Relationship Managers represent sales at Blend and are responsible for new customer acquisition as well as driving utilization and expansion opportunities across Blend’s suite of 12+ products and services.
This strategic role sits at the center of Blend’s overall success and carries significant revenue responsibility -- both growth and retention. Success requires a consultative approach that guides financial institutions to the right set of solutions for their multi-year business targets and then manages Blend resources to help achieve them.
As Group Manager for the Relationship Manager team, you will be responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. You’ll set goals, develop strategies, and drive execution of a multi-product platform, while growing a team of 30+ individual contributors and 5+ managers.
Some projects that are top-of-mind:
- Set visions, go-to-market priorities, and expansion strategies for Blend’s growing set (12+) products and services -- both new business and customer expansion.
- Establish a go-to-market approach for each of Blend’s core business segments: Strategics, Enterprise, and Mid-Market.
- Develop growth planning process along with recurring strategic alignment sessions with customer executives. Collaborate with Customer Success Managers (Account Management) to executive on growth strategies by customer.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Deployment teams to introduce new products and services to market.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead a talented Relationship Management organization (40+ individuals and growing) in acquiring new customers and selling existing customers new Blend products -- from Wells Fargo to community banks.
- Partner closely with Customer Success, Marketing, and Product leadership to set and execute customer success programs and provide innovative solutions based on customer feedback
- Help your team grow and meet their career goals, and set the pace for the team
- Recruit top-tier talent as the team grows
- Encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive, challenging and inclusive for all
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience managing sales and account management in a high tech/SaaS environment
- Highly structured thinker capable of implementing processes that drive scale
- Shown ability to recruit, mentor, and retain great people
- Proven ability to thrive with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Track-record of collaborating effectively with other go-to-market teams and business stakeholders
- Experience in Fintech
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Paid Developmental Opportunities (courses, workshops, etc)
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19