Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Product Analytics team is responsible for adding rigor to intuition to make quick, informed product decisions that ultimately move the needle for customers by fully understanding how users engage with the product.
How you'll contribute:
- Develop deep analytical insights to inform and influence product roadmaps and business decisions and help improve the consumer experience.
- Partner with Product Managers and other internal business stakeholders to scope, measure, and drive product development. Develop objectives and metrics, ensure priorities are data-driven, and balance short-term and long-term goals.
- Work closely with Data Engineering to author and develop core data sets that empower analyses.
- Help build a data-driven product culture by driving awareness and understanding of metrics with dashboards and reports.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years experience manipulating production datasets in SQL
- Familiarity with a scientific computing language, such as Python
- Understanding of fundamental probability and statistical concepts, such as hypothesis testingand regression. Interest or experience in machine learning techniques(such as clustering, decision tree, and segmentation) is helpful, but not required.
- A proven track record of using analysis to drive key decisions and influence change
- Demonstrated ability to define metrics for product areas, understand the right questions to ask and push back on stakeholders in the face of ambiguous, complex problems, and work with diverse teams with different goals