Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Our Recruiting Operations Manager will lay the foundation for all of our Talent Acquisition programs, process, systems and tools and directly manage our talented team of Recruiting Coordinators. If you are a systems focused, data driven individual who believes in building effectiveness and polish into the experience of our candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, please consider joining our amazing team!
Blend’s Recruiting Operations Manager will take responsibility for our Applicant Tracking System, as well as all our interconnected systems and tools. Our candidate experience is extremely important at Blend, and this person should be the ultimate keeper of the most amazing candidate journey. Blend is a fast paced company full of innovation, and our team should be no different. Success in this role will include driving efficiency and innovation in our experience, allowing our recruiters, coordinators and hiring teams to operate at the highest level. Finally, we cannot push for excellence without understanding our data. Our Recruiting Operations Manager will take ownership of the team’s data, creating executive and team dashboards and ensuring data integrity.
How you'll contribute:
- Partner with recruiting, hiring managers, and interviewers to develop best practices for hiring efforts; keeping an eye on scalability and quality.
- Lead our critical coordination function - managing and developing a team, owning metrics, processes, and creativity to inspire them, and ultimately ensuring we're always representing ourselves in a great way to external candidates.
- Oversee and drive programs focused on candidate experience, interviewer training, employer brand and referrals.
- Optimize processes and systems alignment to support the growing recruiting function.
- Manage contract relationships with vendors that support recruiting including outsourced recruiting resources, sourcing, scheduling, and assessment tools. This includes identifying vendors, driving the process of contract negotiation, and facilitating training of appropriate team members.
- Drive documentation for recruiters and hiring teams, including onboarding documentation for systems and tools, and overall recruiting process.
- Partner with Finance and People Ops teams for requisition management, people analytics, and internal mobility
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Recruiting Operations or Recruiting Management experience, with at least 2 years of experience leading a team.
- Prior experience acting as the "owner" of an Applicant Tracking Systems such as Lever, Greenhouse or Workday ATS. Ability to create an integrated toolset for recruiters and hiring teams.
- Proven experience managing vendors, including assessing and holding vendors accountable prior to renewals.
- Understanding of key recruiting metrics, their significance, and how to derive themTrack record of taking ambiguous projects and turning them into successful programs.
- Ability to mentor and manage career development.
- High emotional intelligence and aptitude for nurturing cross-functional partnerships.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset; low ego.
- Excellent follow-through, performance, judgment, and sense of humor.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19