Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Product Operations team at Blend strives to improve product quality and adoption, as well as the efficiency of product development. As a Product Operations Manager at Blend, you will help build and deploy the technology that powers the future of lending. We are looking for someone who is a true problem-solver at heart. You don't shy away from new challenges, and the harder the problem, the better. You are intensely focused on identifying problems and finding the right solution for them, and are willing to take risks and experience failure along the way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You come from a technical background, work well cross-functionally, think in terms of KPIs, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
How you'll contribute:
- Accelerate product development by leading the release of new products by working cross-functionally with Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales, and Account Management
- Increase product adoption by scaling product knowledge (value props as well as technical details) to empower customer-facing teams
- Improve our products by aggregating and understanding product feedback and enhancement requests
- Accelerate product development by creating and improving processes that are broadly applicable across all product releases
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of thriving in a cross-functional role
- Experience working on highly detailed and complex projects which require significant organizational skills
- Ability to write and refine product collateral, product requirements, and customer briefings
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence disparate teams to work toward and achieve a common goal
Benefits and Perks
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
- Experience in financial services/lending, or consulting
- Experience at a B2B and/or SaaS company