Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Product Operations Manager at Blend, you embody the idea that “if you want to go far, go together.” You will be a key member of the larger product team, working closely with Product, Product Marketing, Compliance, Legal, and our client-facing teams to drive product adoption across customers. You are responsible for empowering and collaborating with all relevant partners to build high-quality product launches, drive go-to-market, and scale them quickly. A successful Product Operations Manager drives steady adoption of products across Blend’s customer base and ensures happy customers and crafting a strong transition during all phases of the product. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Come drive transparency and simplicity in lending today!
How you'll contribute:
- Develop a strong understanding of Blend’s product suite and the lending spaces
- Scale product knowledge throughout the organization by writing enablement guides, hosting training sessions and office hours, and working cross-functionally to share feedback to improve products
- Maintain and continually improve a central source of truth for Blend products, including both technical and functional knowledge
- Operationalize rollouts across the Blend Client Operations organization by working with Product, Product Marketing, and Support teams to take products from alpha, through limited availability, to generally available
- Equip customer-facing teams to support and launch new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Foster a collaborative and engaging partnership with Product Managers, Product Marketers, and Client Operations
- Identify and build connections with relevant subject matter authorities across Blend to surface insights, get them passionate about the initiatives being built, and pave the way for smoother rollouts
- Continually learn and improve. Be the champion of change!
Who you are:
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Product Operations, Product, and/or Software Delivery in an enterprise landscape
- High technical acumen and ability to understand complex products
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning and communication skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts and instructions into non-technical, layman’s terms for internal and external communication and with customers
- A desire to move fast, break through walls, and act with confident humility
- Experience in financial services and/or consumer lending is a plus