Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As the Insurance Advisor Development Lead, you will play a key role in the success of Client Insurance Advisors team at Blend Insurance. This team of professionals works closely with the borrowers and mortgage company partners who use the Blend platform. You will provide the training and support to our Client Insurance Advisors as they begin and continue their work at Blend Insurance.
This is a new position at Blend and it offers the opportunity to be in a leadership role which mentors our Client Insurance Advisors. You will have the chance to be creative, to learn new systems, and to work closely with other organizations across Blent to improve our training program.
How you’ll contribute:
- Train, Develop and Mentor the existing Insurance Advisor Team. Train, Develop and Mentor new team members and coordinate a training program for new hires.
- Increase the confidence of the Client Insurance Advisors. Identify room for improvement and train on the deficient areas. This can be done individually or as a group.
- Responsible for execution (including logistics) and training of company sponsored training initiatives such as new product roll-outs.
- Coordinate, update, and schedule training plans for new sales hires; provide resource and assistance to new hires as they acclimate to Blend.
- Develop the Onboarding Sales Training Curriculum for new, onboarding Client Insurance Advisor hires, along with continual initial training.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager.
Who you are:
- You demonstrate patience, understanding and you are approachable to others. You're also willing to learn and grow as a leader.
- You're an intuitive learner, teacher, and coach with positive energy, setting a good example to others. You are also reliable, knowledgeable, and you have experience in the insurance industry.
- You're comfortable speaking to groups of people and to individuals.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills and you are highly organized.
- You’re familiar with SalesForce, Zoom, Google Slides and Google Calendar Management. Comfortable with Public Speaking.
- Ability to work in synergy with other leaders to broaden intra-department awareness
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
- Insurance Client Advisor (Westlake Village, CA)
- Quality Control / Customer Care (Westlake Village, CA)
- Sales Support Associate (Westlake Village, CA)