Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Home Buying Journey team is growing. This team is responsible for helping our customers deliver a seamless end-to-end home buying experience to end consumers, not just a seamless mortgage experience. People don’t want mortgages, they want a new home. Today that process unfortunately involves stress, friction, a lot of siloed service providers, and can be expensive. We believe we can change that and make it a seamless, delightful experience, and put money back in the consumer’s pocket as we do so.
As a member of the home buying journey product team, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution for one of the products or services that help the consumer complete a key milestone on their home buying journey. It’s a cliche phrase, but to a large degree this is like a startup within a startup. Most of these products have an operational component and in those cases you’ll partner closely with an operational partner to ensure the complete consumer experience, not just the digital experience, is magical.
How you'll contribute:
- Deeply understand the consumer’s home buying journey and the pain points they face to inform our strategy
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to build solutions that simplify the complex, confusing, and opaque steps on the home buying journey into delightful consumer experience
- Drive execution of the your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features and build operational capability with high quality and in a timely manner
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product management. Ability to identify, prioritize, and deliver value for the end-customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives
- A strong analytical mindset forged through educational or other experience in math, science, or engineering
- Strong business acumen. The ability to identify the where value is being extracted in the value chain and figure out how to extract it for consumers and our customers.
- You have deep interest in consumer experiences
- You have built successful businesses
- You have shipped product at B2B companies and are adept at pitching and selling to customers
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Paid Developmental Opportunities (courses, workshops, etc)
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Manager, Product Management
- Operations Leader, Homebuying Journey (Westlake Village, CA)
- Product Analyst