Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is growing the various functions in our Support team including our Tier 2 Support team. We are looking for an exceptional person to join this team – someone who regularly goes above and beyond to provide the best possible service and relevant solutions to our clients.
Premier support is a paid arm of support services at Blend where certain customers choose to pay to have a named support person assigned to them. This role would be the premier support point of contact for some of Blend’s largest customers. Blend has a well established Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams that would own the day to day resolution of support requests, this role would act as the customer’s support contact to help the customer manage their support experience, Blend product feedback and Blend defects.
If you join us, you’ll be part of a small, tightly-knit and growing Support team that is ridiculously good at providing world-class service.
- Be a point of contact for customer escalations and support experience for a select few enterprise customers
- Attend weekly meetings and quarterly business reviews with the customer
- Keep track of account’s support KPIs and prescribe “the end user” learning opportunities within the customer’s organization on a monthly basis
- Provide transparency of outstanding bugs/feature requests/support requests to both internal and external customer stakeholders
- Manage high priority customer support cases and work with Blend Eng/PM teams towards a resolution
- Point of Contact for client escalations for high priority issues
- Mentor support employees who are interested in working with Premier support customers
- Project management and execution of ongoing support led customer projects
- Lead client facing outage communications
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage client relationships and provide ongoing support for technical support led projects
- Strive to become a subject matter expert on your assigned customers tech stack that integrates with Blend
- Continue to keep up with Blend release and feature updates
- 3-5 years experience in a customer facing role as technical support/support engineering/sales engineering/technical account management/customer success
- Experience working closely with Engineering and Product teams to resolve bugs in production environments
- Strong customer facing skills and experience working with multi billion dollar customers
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to become a product expert quickly
- Subject matter expert or able to become subject matter experts rapidly in the following areas in respect: Loan Origination process, Software troubleshooting and web technologies
- Knowledge and ability to support developers who are using Blend’s RESTful APIsExperience with project management; tracking status and items through completion
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues as well as perform fixes directly in client production environments
- Ability to work flexible schedules that may include evenings/weekends/holidays