Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
Premier support is a paid arm of support services at Blend where certain customers choose to pay to have a named support person assigned to them. This role would be the premier support point of contact for some of Blend’s largest customers. Blend has a well established Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams that would own the day to day resolution of support requests, this role would act as the customer’s support contact to help the customer manage their support experience, Blend product feedback and Blend defects.
If you join us, you’ll be part of a small, tightly-knit and growing Support team that is ridiculously good at providing world-class service.
How you'll contribute:
- Be a point of contact for customer escalations and support experience for a select few enterprise customers
- Attend weekly meetings and quarterly business reviews with the customer
- Keep track of account’s support KPIs and prescribe “the end user” learning opportunities within the customer’s organization on a monthly basis
- Provide transparency of outstanding bugs/feature requests/support requests to both internal and external customer stakeholders
- Manage high priority customer support cases and work with Blend Eng/PM teams towards a resolution
- Point of Contact for client escalations for high priority issues
- Mentor support employees who are interested in working with Premier support customers
- Project management and execution of ongoing support led customer projects
- Lead client facing outage communications
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage client relationships and provide ongoing support for technical support led projects
- Strive to become a subject matter expert on your assigned customers tech stack that integrates with Blend
- Continue to keep up with Blend release and feature updates
- Identify areas of improvement and project manage approved projects to completion
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction
- 4-7 years experience in a customer facing role as technical support/support engineering/sales engineering/technical account management/customer success/leadership experience in Support or Customer Success
- Experience working closely with Engineering and Product teams to resolve bugs in production environments
- Strong customer facing skills and experience working with multi billion dollar customers
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to become a product expert quickly
- Experience working with complex and deeply integrated enterprise-scale SaaS deployments.
- Ability to quickly grasp and communicate complex ideas and technical concepts to a wide range of audiences.
- Familiar with using cloud observability tools, such as Datadog, Splunk, etc.
- Subject matter expert or able to become subject matter experts rapidly in the following areas in respect: Loan Origination process, Software troubleshooting and web technologies
- Experience with project management; tracking status and items through completion
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues as well as perform fixes directly in client production environments
- Ability to clearly communicate with C suite both internally and externally
- Ability to work flexible schedules that may include evenings/weekends/holidays
- Ability to work West Coast hours
- Project management certifications such as PMP, Agile, etc.
- Experience with reducing churn of high value clients
- Knowledge and ability to support developers who are using Blend’s RESTful APIs
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Bi-Weekly remote all hands