Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven marketer to join our demand generation team to help lead the development and execution of demand programs and campaigns at Blend. You will embody your superpower as a thought leading, data driven demand generation marketer to drive awareness, engagement and market adoption of Blend product suites. The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills for working in partnership with a cross-functional marketing team to deliver personalized, high value experiences at scale to customers and prospects.
How you'll contribute:
- Strategize and develop marketing campaigns and program plans that focus on positioning Blend products and offerings as differentiators in the market. You will be strategic in generating demand from new product launches, and market penetration of existing products to establish and deepen relationships with customers and prospects
- Partner cross functionally with sales, product, product marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, design, brand, field marketing and other teams to design multi-channel communication strategies for our target audience—which includes executives, administrators, and a variety of users and decision makers
- Lead the development of programs and campaigns from ideation to execution that are personalized, high-touch, and persona-specific, to deliver the right messages via the right channels to the on-target audience
- Measure and manage KPIs and reporting for on-target leads, website engagement, direct and indirect hand raisers, number of demo requests, and the channel KPIs for meeting and exceeding industry benchmarks—leveraging data-driven techniques to optimize all marketing programs throughout its lifecycle
Who you are:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation
- Experience developing and running demand generation marketing programs at B2B SaaS organizations
- Strong leadership and program management skills to lead by influence a highly experienced group of peers and coworkers
- Exceptional skills in building strong stakeholder alignment and be seen as a trusted partner
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, regularly evolving startup environment.
- The ability to translate a general problem statement into a full program and execution plan that is focused on achieving clear business goals
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working with leading MarTech and AdTech tools including Salesforce CRM, Marketo, marketing analytics and audience management tools (or other similar marketing automation platforms)
- The financial services industry or other highly regulated industries
- Mortgage persona, platforms, tools and vendors
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19