Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. Through our software, we enable our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, helping consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Infrastructure Tools team owns the development lifecycle at Blend. From the moment a developer creates their first pull request through promoting their code through CI/CD pipelines, the Infrastructure Tools team is there to ensure developer productivity.
Blend is growing fast. We serve more than $5 billion dollars in loans per day (that’s around $1.4 trillion for 2020) and we support some of the nation’s largest lending institutions. Every day, Blend’s engineers build and deploy more service code and at faster rates - the Infrastructure Tools team is looking for engineers who can help us meet these infrastructure challenges.
Engineers love great developer tools - and we love building them.
How you’ll contribute:
- Collaborate with platform development teams to understand their needs
- Architect solutions that establish good patterns and fulfill development team needs
- Build tools to enable developer productivity
- Implement features in our infrastructure tools and services
- Monitor production systems for issues
Who you are:
- Proficient in TypeScript/Node.js or Go
- Understand the needs of other developers and enjoy building internal tools that empower an entire organization
- Experience working enterprise grade production systems
- Excellent communication and leadership skills for collaborating with other teams
- Solid experience and understanding of maintainable distributed systems
- Ability and willingness to help others succeed and be productive
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS / GCP
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with Docker / Terraform / Ansible
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19