Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. Through our software, we enable our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, helping consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As the Immigration Analyst, you oversee the full life cycle immigration & mobility programs. The Immigration Analyst will partner with Employee Relations, Recruiting, Office Managers, and various internal groups and employees to support new and transferring employees. In short, you will assist the team with programs and processes that support our employees.
- Support U.S. immigration lifecycles for US based new hires and visa dependent employees; including US work authorization and permanent residency
- Advise stakeholders on immigration requirements, regulatory updates, processes, and timelines (e.g., Recruiting, Office Managers, hiring managers).
- Partner closely with key stakeholders and external partners to ensure exceptional customer experience
- Track immigration and mobility case status and related employment data accurately and efficiently.
- Proactively communicate mobility case updates to employees, partners, leveraging technology and excellent customer service.
- Manage the appropriate information in our immigration and global mobility records, including Public Access Files.
- Initiate immigration cases with external vendors.
- Build relationships with recruiters, employees, and managers across the organization, and respond to questions regarding immigration requirements and timelines.
- Prepare immigration related correspondences (verification letters, travel letters, etc.) as needed
- Track and proactively communicate updates to work authorization statuses with internal stakeholders
- Work on administrative tasks including program compliance audits, I-9 reverification process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience general HR experience
- 2+ years immigration/mobility related supportPreferred Qualifications
- Understanding of general HR principles and policies
- Knowledge of US immigration and immigrant & non-immigrant visa categories and corresponding lifecycle
- Knowledge of F-1/OPT and J-1.
- Experience with H-1B, L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, PERM and Global visas.
- Ability to manage deadlines, multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarization with global immigration & other mobility functions (eg international tax, relocation)
- Exceptional communication skills with a high degree of attention to detail. Experience handling sensitive matters with tact & diplomacy
- Resourceful, with ability to work as a self-starter in a face paced, flexible environment
- Ability to act with sense of urgency, while maintaining accuracy & data integrity
- Strong project management & organization skills
- Experience in high growth company a plus
- Familiar with Google suite
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19