Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. Through our software, we enable our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, helping consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B technology marketing professional to lead and grow a team of high-performing Product Marketers. At Blend, Product Marketing sits at the nexus between Product/Engineering and Go-to-Market teams and leads the cross-functional alignment to ensure our products are packaged/positioned to win and that our customer-facing teams have the knowledge and tools they need to drive results. PMM responsibilities include both outbound positioning, messaging, pricing/packaging, launch management, and sales enablement, as well as inbound assessment of customer, market, and competitive dynamics to support product teams in defining product strategy.
At Blend, our goal is making the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer for consumers. Today, we partner with financial institutions of all sizes to enable the processing of more than $4B in mortgages, home equity, and consumer loans per day. If you are someone who “geeks out” on the research and data analysis required to build competitive, customer, and market intelligence and gets passionate about incorporating qualitative feedback and quantitative data to win new business and drive utilization, we’d love for you to consider Blend as the next place you will make a difference.
Although Blend does not have VP or Senior Director titles, this is a leadership role. Ultimately, this individual will be directly responsible for coordinating a cross-functional go-to-market strategy for Blend’s core mortgage business, reporting on the health of the go-to-market to senior leadership, and making recommendations to accelerate growth. To do this, you will oversee a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving.
Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required. Financial services and/or fintech experience is a plus.
How You'll Contribute:
- Articulate and bring others along with a vision for product marketing that aligns with our broader mortgage business strategies
- Collaborate closely with senior leaders in product, business development, sales, and customer success to iterate on a go-to-market strategy that will best serve customers while meeting our financial forecast objectives
- Effectively serve as the individual who is directly responsible for assessing and reporting on the health of this go-to-market strategy
- Build for scale and self-serve, driving and enabling others at Blend to leverage product marketing services
- Build cross-functional relationships and handle complex projects across internal and external teams, including strong partnerships with customers
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of team management experience
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing or related function, including experience as both an individual contributor and manager
- Experience with and appreciation for go-to-market complexity that comes from managing a suite solution with multiple product/feature configurations and possible integrations patterns
- Passion and vision for the craft and skill required for successful B2B SaaS product marketing.
- Combination of strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to gather data, both qualitative and quantitative, emerge with insights, and communicate clear narratives that support well-reasoned decisions
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team
- A desire to move fast and act with confident humility
- Experience with fintech, financial services, lending, or realty software tools
- Experience in mortgage lending or mortgage technology
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19