Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. Through our software, we enable our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, helping consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Principal, Title Operations role manages operational process improvement, workflow creation and validation, and initiative development and management.
Scope/Responsibilities: Subject matter expert with a focus on workflow creation, metrics management, initiative and project management in support of operational goals. Acts as a knowledge resource for a variety of internal customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of organization’s business model and competitive/benchmark landscape; recommend and drive best practice adoption
- Analyze system configuration for accuracy and process improvement opportunities
- Prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Implements operational efficiency improvements which may include, but are not limited to, standardization of systems, workflow management and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to create and apply policies and procedures across the Origination, Default and Equity title space
- Excellent communication skills including speaking and writing skills
- Demonstrated competency in managing and executing strategic plans
- Ability to learn needs of a wide range of employees while driving team performance, monitoring results and appropriately allocating resources
- Understanding of metrics/dashboards that drive an environment and culture of continuous improvement
- Possesses problem-solving, collaboration, critical thinking, team building, and presentation skills
- Results oriented and solution thinking with time management and project management skills
- Displays leadership skills, leading by example, driving employee commitment through actions, and empowering employees to reach their full potential
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university required; major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Seven years’ related experience in system management or mortgage related field.
- Experience with Title / Settlement system workflow configuration
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses