Blend is building a tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change the financial services industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. We work hard, together, and with respect.
Blend is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to help us take our marketing efforts to the next level. We are looking for someone who is driven by data challenges and excited about optimization. In this role, you will be partnering with our existing operations team to help execute integrated marketing programs and to develop new processes. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual with experience managing marketing tools, communicating complex information to peers, and someone who has a passion for making their team just a little bit better everyday.
How you'll contribute:
- Manage operational program execution for integrated marketing programs
- Integrate into cross-functional program planning to help drive process and performance
- Develop and run foundational operations initiatives in partnership with revenue operations peers.
- Drive data hygiene improvements and best practices as a systems super-user.
- Educate and support the team on our marketing technology platforms and processes
- Assist in ideation, creation and optimization of SFDC marketing team reports and dashboards
Who you are:
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ year experience working with B2B marketing teams
- Experience with a MAP (e.g. Marketo), a CRM (e.g. Salesforce), and related full stack marketing applications
- Advanced Excel and data management skills
- An drive to improve inefficient systems
- A passion for continued learning
- Excellent attention to detail and process
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner with both technical and non-technical peers
- Strong analytical skills and experience with performance reporting
- The ability to work independently and as a partner in multidisciplinary teams
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving startup environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner,snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.