Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. Through our software, we enable our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, helping consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Partnerships are critical to Blend’s success. As a member of the Business Development team, you will work closely with your portfolio of product partnerships and cross-functional teams at Blend to build, strengthen, and scale existing relationships to advance customer and company objectives.
How you'll contribute:
- Own the overall relationship with your portfolio of product partnerships
- Build relationships with product partners’ executives and staff
- Define and realize success metrics with product partners, including customer adoption, utilization, revenue growth
- Develop and implement strategies, tactics that increase product partner adoption, engagement and growth at scale across Blend’s customers
- Manage new contracts, contract renewals and lead commercial negotiations
- Develop frameworks, processes and metrics for scaling partnerships over time and track partnership health.
- Monitor industry trends for opportunities to optimize and evolve partnership models as needed.
Who you are:
- A systems thinker with a growth mindset
- Able to influence without authority
- Independent and able to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Enjoy building frameworks, processes, and using data to make informed decisions
- Crisp written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable record of establishing and scaling partnerships
- Demonstrable ability to achieve agreement and commitment with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable business acumen, creativity, and thoughtfulness
- Demonstrable experience structuring, negotiating deals and creating interlocks between organizations
- Proven project/program management skills - ability to execute, drive and deliver
- Curiosity - you want to know the ins and outs of the product partner, including people, processes and technology
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner,snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Notice at Collection for California Applicants
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or email@example.com.