Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is looking for a contractor to support Vendor Management team activities such as procurement operations, strategic sourcing, and ongoing monitoring. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in diving into the various aspects of Vendor Management oversight of third-party relationships within a Fintech organization.
How you'll contribute:
- Support procurement and sourcing operations, as directed
- Support purchase requisition requests with effective communication and a keen sense of urgency
- Partner with business owners who submit purchase requisitions, and facilitate related vendor onboarding activities
- Support supplier diversity and category management initiatives
- Partner cross-functionally with Legal, Compliance, Finance, Security, IT, and other Risk stakeholders to identify, mitigate and manage third-party risks
- Support continuous improvement efforts such as vendor research, optimizing existing relationships, mitigating residuals risks and ensuring program compliance
- Analyze vendor spend data to generate and report on key P2P metrics
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of procurement, sourcing or risk management experience within Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Management or consulting
- Knowledge of procurement and sourcing concepts, and related controls
- Contract management exposure, including understanding key legal and commercial terms
- Team player and motivated cross-functional collaborator who embraces ambiguity and thrives in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking, project management and execution abilities
- Ability to work independently and adaptively, and take initiative to resolve challenges
- Proficient with Excel and GSuite, with tech-forward mindset
- Relevant financial services or Fintech experience
- Relevant experience with P2P platforms
This is a contractor position.