At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
As the Closing Manager, you will be involved in aspects of the closing and managing process for mortgage refinancing for a team you will manage. Your specific duties will include:
- Review and preparing estimated closing disclosures (CDs)
- Preparing files for signing and monitoring the closing
- Responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any customer inquiries
- Ensuring that all necessary information has been ordered and is accurate, and reviewing information for completeness and compliance
- Ensuring that title issues are resolved and files are properly balanced prior to closing
- Preparing and submitting closed loan package and disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package to the appropriate internal department
- Preparing Consumer Disclosers (CD), developing fee sheets, approving fees on the CD and other required miscellaneous documents
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of Supervisory/Management experience required
- Software applications used: SoftPro (Title Software, MS Office) and At-Close.
- Use of one of these tools is a big plus. Willingness to learn new skills is what we are looking for.
- High level of ethical standards, communication and service required!
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- National experience would be a plus.
- Ability to work, learn and integrate in both individual and team oriented work environment
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solver
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses