At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
AVP Closing Operations will lead the closing managers and operational fulfillment activities in support of delivering Title365 products and services. This includes leading the operations, strategic planning and production processing. They are responsible for directing the development and implementation of systemic workflow processes throughout the production units as well as strategic planning, identifying opportunities for business process improvement and supporting a culture of continuous process improvement through the implementation of LEAN.
- Ensure staff adherence to internal guidelines as well as regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Work with internal leadership and external clients to develop strategies to improve processes to enhance client and consumer experience for closings.
- Conduct Divisional meetings to communicate corporate related updates as well as updated client requirements, system enhancements and process improvements.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate staffing needs.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to client service levels and a quality output for numerous functions within the closing process.
- Participate in client calls and Monthly Business Reviews
- 5 years of management experience
- Must have a minimum 2 years of management experience in a title/escrow company. Focus on closing is preferred, not required.
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses