Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
This role on the Application Support team will be an integral part of the core team who will be responsible for the planning, implementation, support, and maintenance of business applications. The ideal candidate is excited to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
How you'll contribute:
- Work on the roadmap of solutions required to deliver Blend’s strategy and design end-to-end solutions across HR and beyond to enable organizational capability and meet overall Payroll strategy and priorities.
- Participate in the implementation planning, requirements gathering, configuration changes, system build, testing, rollout and post-implementation support
- Supporting the Payroll team in providing the Payroll/HRIS team with support and configuration fixes as well as recommending best practices related to client requests.
- Become Blend’s internal Payroll support lead by managing payroll content on our internal portal (Confluence), developing training and support material in about Payroll, Time Reporting, and Absence
Who you are:
- Must have Workday Payroll Certification or Workday Pro
- Preferred 2-5 years Workday Payroll implementation experience
- Significant knowledge in payroll checklists, earnings and deductions, pay groups, general ledger, costing allocations, audit alerts, approval processes, audits, reporting and security rules
- Experience in requirements gathering, designing, prototyping and testing of Workday Payroll solutions according to customer requirements
- Expert in Workday HCM/Payroll business process configuration and report writing
- Deep understanding of software testing with experience in building test plans, and conducting unit, functional, regression, and user acceptance testing.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and ensure work is done in a timely and high quality manner.
- Must be detail oriented, process & documentation oriented.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19