At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Generally, what would you do as a Title Curative Associate?
Manage a pipeline of title orders and take actions necessary to clear the title within specific time frames.
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of title curative experience
- Ability to review title commitments and loan files
- Work with other title companies and title insurance underwriters as needed to resolve issues on title
- Knowledge of the mortgage servicing a plus.
- Willingness to multi-task and handle high volume of transactions
- Interact with banks, mortgage lenders, credit unions and other 3rd parties when issues arise during the process to help resolve file deficiencies
- Be able to work under a self-directed model with limited supervision
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Knowledge of title searches, title examination and lien clearance in multiple states
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to negotiate issues to resolution
- Prior work experience with a law firm, mortgage servicer or lender is preferred
- High School Diploma required, or Equivalent Work Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses