At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Generally, what would you do as a Vendor Coordination Manager?
- Vendor onboarding of strategic 3rd party title vendor partners (Reviewing executed engagement agreements to ensure all applicable documentation is present, create and maintain vendor profiles in operating system)
- Have ownership for the Vendor Networks performance against contracted SLA’s
- Track, evaluate and communicate vendor performance utilizing market comparison scorecard analysis. Ensure service level agreements are being met across on clients for supported business units
- Open Pipeline Management. (Review pending orders based on product / aging. Escalate to appropriate vendor contact(s). Follow on until final product is received)
- Vendor Meetings (Schedule and lead daily, weekly and monthly calls with both 3rd party vendors and internal supporting business units. Expected to document all action items for all parties involved and follow on until completed.)
- Discuss and properly document product requirements with management and designated business unit.
- First Line of Defense (Internal transactional escalation point of contact for assigned business units)
- Reporting (Must be able to analyze data set and determine root cause. Must be able to formulate strategic action plan and deliver on.)
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Must be proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree preferred
- 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses