At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
The main role of the Principal, National Sales Executive is to help expand business relationships nationwide, as well as help grow our revenue nationally.
- Build and leverage industry relationships with national lenders, independent bankers, and credit unions
- Help increase opportunities for the Title365 national solutions division
- Secure client meetings and consult with clients regarding Title365 national solutions
- Grow and maintain relationships with existing client base and seek opportunities to increase business and ensure client satisfaction and work with national sales leadership team on strategic business development opportunities.
- Must have 3+ years of title industry sales experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Availability to travel 35-50%
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses