At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Generally, what would you do as a Sr. Curative Associate?
Manage a pipeline of national REO title orders with complex and simple title issues, and take necessary actions to clear the issues according to underwriting guidelines within specific time frames to meet client SLA’s.
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of REO title curative experience. (West Coast escrow experience a plus)
- Ability to review title commitments and search packages to identify title issues
- Work with other title companies, foreclosure attorneys and underwriters as needed to resolve defects
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of transactions
- Interact with banks, mortgage lenders, credit unions and other 3rd parties when issues arise during the process to help resolve file deficiencies
- Ability to work under a self-directed model with limited supervision
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Knowledge of title searches, title examination and lien clearance in multiple states
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to negotiate issues to resolution
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses